PPRM: The Kaizen Journey-Implementation of Toyota Production System.
- Aim to be both Competent and Competitive.
- Aim to become the Quality supplier with Lowest Delivery Period and at the most reasonable Price of the Product.
Implementation of Toyota Production System since 2011-
Already Implemented at PPRM
- Implementation of 6S.
- Implementation of Autonomous Maintenance.
- Implementation of Planned Maintenance.
- OEE, MTBF,MTTR.
- Concept of Flow and Pull, Value Stream and Throughput Time.
- Implementation of supermarket for bought outs and raw materials-Kanban System.
- Development of SOP’s for key business processes
- Development of workmen and staff skill matrix. Balance Score Card ,Corporate Score Card.
- SHE audit score .
Four Principal Elements of Lean Daily Management
The lean management system consists of four principal elements:
- Visual controls -Transmission-To move ahead.
- Daily accountability process -Gas Pedal.
- Leader standard work and Check List –Steering Wheel.
- Leadership discipline- Fuel.
Kaizen Management System implementation
KAI + ZEN = KAIZEN (Changing for the better)