Coilers are of Edenbourne and Garret type forming the coils with coil axis vertical. The coilers are available for rod sizes from 5.5mm to 50mm and bar speeds up to 40m/sec.
The design is compact and rugged. The laying pipes are so configured to obtain the output coils of perfect shape. Bearings are protected heat radiations.
Wide range of applications, including heavyweight and large coils
Improvements in coiling capacity and coil shape
- Two special poring pipes for large rods and small wires. The large pouring pipe is equipped with pinch roller at one end (Japanese patent pending). The small one can adjust pouring angles and telescopic lengths.
- Ideal wave shapes, due to complete wobbling control during coiling machine rotation.
Prevention of defects on coils
- Inside reel pins retract when unloading coils (Japanese patent 729368)
- Coils can be handled without sliding them on the machine (Japanese utility model 1003805)
Stable Coil transportation
- Coil hold devices for coil turner and double-plate conveyor (both Japanese patent pending)
- Prevent coils from sliding and falling.